Projects & Precincts
Edinburgh Parks Precinct
Adjacent to the Defence Science and Technology Organisation and RAAF Edinburgh, is one of Australia’s largest advanced industrial precincts and has more than 300 hectares of fully-developed land available. Edinburgh Parks is $1.9 billion investment and comprises of four precincts designated for aerospace and manufacturing, defence technology, logistics support and automotive industries.
Edinburgh Parks industrial blocks are among the best value industrial land in Australia. The site is ideally located in a major industrial growth corridor connected by Adelaide’s new northern super highway system. There is a wide range of competitively-priced allotments, ranging from 2,500 square metres to 10 hectares or more. All allotments are fully serviced with industrial grade roads, three-phase power, potable and non-potable water, sewerage and communications provided to the boundary.
City of Salisbury works with Renewal SA to provide practical and timely development approvals. Earlier stages of Edinburgh Parks have seen some of the biggest names in the Australian private sector established within the sites such asColes, BAE Systems (Australian Headquarters), Inghams, Lockheed Martin, SA Structural, DSTG and RAAF Base Edinburgh. It’s estimated over 3000 jobs have been created.
Some recent success stories within Edinburgh Parks include:
- $125 million state-of-the-art distribution centre for Coles, developed by Goodman
- $100 million food processing facility for Ingham
- $30 million YourDC Data Centre
- $18 million headquarters for SA Structural
- $24 million logistics optimisation centre for DHL, developed by Goodman
- $20 million high-tec machine at BAE Systems to make tail parts for Joint Strike Fighter aircraft is expected to produce 20,000 components over the next two decades
- Relocation and expansion of Mastec to a 10,000sqm facilities for plastic manufacturing
- Relocation of Mayfield Industries in 2014. A long standing South Australian manufacturer of Low Voltage Switchboards and Transportable Switchrooms
- Comfresh Marketing recent take up of 14,320m2 to retrofit with cold storage. There 4+5+5 year lease currently rented for $220k pa.