COVID-19 Industry Information
The following information sources may help business to keep up to date with COVID support and information:
- SA Government has put together a COVID-19 portal where you can find the latest coronavirus news, updates and advice from the South Australian Government.
- Polaris Business and Innovation Centre provides business support services to help you navigate starting and growing your business. The team can also provide support to assist you respond to the Coronavirus.
- View State Government support for business.
- View Commonwealth Government support for business.
- The Commonwealth Government's business Infoline is available if you need to discuss your situation: Call on 13 28 46 (7 days a week – 7am to 11pm AEST).
- The Fair Work Ombudsman can provide information in relation to industrial relations matters.
- Office of the Small Business Commissioner - can offer you assistance with business to business disputes, retail and commercial leasing and provide you with information and material in relation to starting your small business.
- Business SA's has COVID-19 resources for business.
- The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has the latest information on the rights and obligations of small business in response to events caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Australian Government Jobs Hub – In this ever changing environment, the Australian Government is supporting businesses and those Australians looking for work, through a centralised Jobs Hub. If you are a business with bulk opportunities available, register to have these added to the database. If you are looking for work, search the opportunities available in SA.
- Beyond Blue have issued some timely advice for small business owners, sharing strategies for managing your mental health through COVID-19.
- The Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry– a comprehensive guide providing business owners with an overview of the financial support packages available to those who have been impacted upon by the pandemic.